Male Sexual Dysfunctions:
– Erection or impotence-related disorders
– Ejaculation and orgasm-related disorders: early, delayed or absent ejaculation, pain, anorgasmia, etc.
– Morphological changes to the penis: curvature, hypospadias, Peyronie, lengthening or thickening of penis, small penis, micropenis, etc.
– Testosterone Deficiency Syndromes, hypogonadism, age-related Andrology, metabolic syndrome.
Female Sexual Dysfunctions:
– Lack of desire
– Anorgasmia or difficulty achieving orgasm
– Lack of lubrication or arousal disorders
– Pain during intercourse
– Vaginismus, etc.
Página actualizada el